No ACP/MACP Promotional Scheme for KV Employees
The Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government civilian employees has been introduced vide Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 35034/3/2008-Estt.(D) dated 19th May, 2009 as amended from time to time. The extension of Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) to the employees is subject to the conditions that:-
i) The earlier ACP Scheme was also implemented / adopted by the said Autonomous / Statutory Body.
ii) The proposal to adopt MACP Scheme has been approved by the Governing Body/Board of Directors.
iii) The Administrative Ministry/Financial Adviser of the Ministry has concurred with the proposal.
iv) The financial implications of adoption of MACP Scheme has been taken into account by the Organisation / Body and the additional financial implication can be met by it within the existing Budget Grants.
As the teaching staff of KVS, including Principals had not accepted the earlier ACP Scheme introduced in the year 1999, they would not be entitled for the benefits of MACP scheme.
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railway Employees-instructions regarding.
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) – Collection of DoPT Orders
- MACP for Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ Telecommunication Employees – Orders issued on 30.4.2019
- Dopt Orders on MACP – Granting of MACP benefits as and when the employees become eligible