NFCAA publishes Cadre Review Proposal and Charter of Demands for the proposed meeting with CGA
Request for convening meeting with the National Executives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category – II.
COPY OF THE AICAEA LETTER TO CGA ON CADRE REVIEW AND OTHER DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS –
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Phone No. 23345070, Mob. No. 9868520926, e-mail:- [email protected]
Central Office: –
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments,
New Delhi: – 110011
Address for Communication:-
17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Kali Bari Marg,
Shri Jawahar Thakur,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
New Delhi – 110003
Subject:- Request for convening meeting with the National Executives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category – II.
In continuation of NFCAA letter No: – NFCAA/HQ/A-2/2015/366 dated 01.05.2015, we are enclosing herewith the CADERE REVIEW proposal and the list of the items (Charter of Demands) we wish to discuss in the meeting we have requested for.
The date and time of the meeting may kindly be informed to us atleast a fortnight ahead so that our outstation National Executive members could procure Railway Reservations for attending the meeting.
Enclo: as above
Copy to the all Federal Executive Members.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Cadre Review
Cadre Review in the Civil Accounts Organization on functional requirements and grant of appropriate Pay & Grade pay to different cadres.
a. Accounts Assistant (by upgradation of post of LDCs ) – Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
b. Staff Car Driver Gr. II – Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
c. Stenographer Gr. III – Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- PB 1
d. Accountant -20%, DEO Grade A and Junior Hindi Translator (converting as Accountant) – Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- PB 2
e. Sr. Accountant – 80%, Data Entry Operator Grade B/Hindi Translator (Converting as Sr. Accountant) Stenographer Gr. I (Merged post of Gr.II & I) – Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-PB 2
f. Sr. Accountant- on completion of 4 years/Computer Operator – Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
g. Private Secretary – Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
After 4 years of service – Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
h. Asstt. Accounts Officer–30% posts by promotion of Sr. Accountant on seniority with removal of condition of 53 years of age for eligibility and 70% by AAO(c) examination – Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB-2
h. AAO Grade II on completion of 4 years – Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
i. Sr. Private Secretary – Grade Pay Rs. 6600- PB 3
(Post should be re-designated as Principal Private Secretary] Post of PPS may be allocated to Principal Chief Controller of Accounts and Chief Controller of Accounts (Addl. Secretary/Joint Secretary level officers)
As per para 2(iii) of DOPT Order No.20/51/2009-CS.II (A)(Vol.II) dated 25th February, 2011 – 625 newly created posts of PPS have been allocated against Joint Secretaries and equivalent level officers in different Ministries/Departments participating in CSSS on functional jurisdiction
1. Restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC for Gr-D/MTS and clearing of backlog by promoting all eligible MTS to the grade of Accounts Assistant as a onetime measure.
2. Formation of independent Department Of Accounts under CGA.
3. Filling up of vacant posts – regularization of contract /outsourced workers as per orders dated 23-01-2013 issued by Ministry of Labour – grant of minimum wage to those who are working against regular posts.
4. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II, NFCAA and implementation of check-off-system as per Government instructions.
5. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs and implementation of the policy transparently and filling up of vacant posts by providing promotions to Civil Accounts Employees.
6. Provision of alternative accommodation and amenities to the Central Office of AICAEA.
7. Imparting training and grant of incentive for implementation of e-payment system.
8. Removal of discrimination in the date of effect of Promotion and grant of date of effect of promotion from 1st January of the year to all cadres.
9. Allotment of one seat in the National Council,(JCM) and 2nd seat in Departmental Council(JCM) to All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
10. Counting of service for Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant-
(a) from the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
(b) from the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DOPT and MHA
11. Grant Pay Scale of Rs. 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
12. Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment through rectification of the procedure of Departmental Confirmatory test and also imparting training to the candidates.
13. Grant of two financial up gradation to MTS under ACP scheme who had completed 24 years of service before implementation of MACP Scheme as has done by the O/o the Pr. of Audit and Director, Economic service Ministries, Delhi vide order No:- AMG.I/Admn-1/32 dated 24.06.2014 .
14. Grant of Headquarter allowance to Sr.PS/PS/Stenos posted in office of CGA.
15. Removal of anomaly in grade pay arisen in PAO, CRPF after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organization.
16. As per decision of Supreme Court, payment of arrears in cash from 01.01.1996 to 18-02-2003 to Sr. Accountants due to upgradation of pay scale from 1-1-1996 .
17. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
18. Relaxation for revision of option for fixation of pay in the revised pay structure for persons promoted to the grade of Asstt. Accounts Officer (AAO) after 01.01.2006.
19. As has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, Grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6th CPC recommendations.
20. No redeployment of retired officers and employees in the Civil Accounts Organization.