NCJCA has decided to go on Indefinite Strike Action from 11th April 2016
To Settle the 26 Modified Demands, which seeks major changes in recommendation of 7th pay Commission
National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) met yesterday at New Delhi to decide future course of action since there is no positive action from the government on Charter of Demands. The 26 Modified Demands, which seeks major changes in recommendation of 7th pay Commission, submitted to Cabinet Secretary for settlement through negotiations with NCJCM Staff Side. Since, there is no signs from the Government for holding Meeting with NCJCM Staff Side to discuss the issues raised in the Charter of demands, NCJCA has decided to go on Indefinite Strike Action from 11th April 2016.
Shri.M.Krishnan, Secretary General, Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers has Posted a Flash Message in his blog that NJCA decided INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL 2016. The message is given below
ALSO READ : NJCA Charter of Demands on 7th Pay commission recommendation
NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL 2016
Meeting of the National Joint Council of Action (Railways, Defence, Postal, Confederation) held on 08th February 2016 unanimously decided to serve indefinite strike notice on 11th March 2016 and to commence indefinite strike from 11th April 2016.
Further details will follow.
Central Govt. Employees & Workers
- NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL 2016 – Confederation
- NJCA decides to go on indefinite strike from 1st Week of March 2016
- Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR Yet to Take a Decision!
- NJCA will meet on 8th February 2016 to decide the date of commencement of indefinite strike – Confederation
- Outcome of NJCA Meeting held on 17.1.2017 – No Consensus of Revival of Deferred Indefinite Strike