Modi is likely to announce implementation of the one rank one pension (OROP) scheme concerning ex-servicemen at his rally in Mathura
Modi may announce OROP implementation at Mathura rally
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to announce implementation of the one rank one pension (OROP) scheme concerning ex-servicemen at his rally in Mathura on Monday to mark one year of his government.
Defence ministry sources on Sunday said modalities relating to the long-pending demand of ex-servicemen have been thrashed out.
They said the prime minister could make an announcement about OROP at the rally in Mathura to mark one year of the National Democratic Alliance government.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had said on Friday that the OROP concept was “an unambiguous commitment” of the government and it will be implemented.
Read more at : www.business-standard.com
- OROP continues to make headlines
- One Rank One Pension – Modi may announce Ex-servicemen’s long-pending demand later this month
- Astronomical Expectations on OROP Once Again!
- One Rank One Pension – Disappointment for Ex-Servicemen as OROP Doesn’t Figure in Modi’s Speech
- One Rank One Pension – Ex-Servicemen Decide to Fight