Merger of D.A. and provision of Interim Relief : BPMS Memorandum to 7th Pay Commission
Merger of D.A. and provision of Interim Relief
It is strongly recommended that whenever DA cross the 50% mark, it should be merged with the basic Pay and all perquisites be given after adding the merged portion of DA.
It also recommended that in the eventuality of DA crossing the 100% mark with Pay commission recommendations awaiting, then a system should be evolved for automatic merger of the DA and also grant of Interim Relief at 10% of the revised emoluments.
BHARATIYA PRATIRAKSHA MAZDOOR SANGH
(AN ALL INDIA FEDRATION OF DEFENCE WORKERS)
No. BPMS/7CPC/226 A (8/3/L)
7th Central Pay Commission,
Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan,
1st Floor, B-14/1, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016
Sub :- Submission of Memorandum.
We have for reference your notification inviting memorandum from stakeholders expressing their views/opinions/comments on the various terms of references to the commission.
In this context, being a responsible stakeholder, we are hereby submitting our detailed Memorandum for your kind consideration.
We also desire to depose oral evidence for the Commission, if and when called upon to do so, and shall be glad to provide any further clarification and/or information as may be needed/called upon by the Commission.
Kindly acknowledge receipt.
(M. P. SINGH)
Click to view complete memorandum
- BRMS demands to merge 50% DA and Grant Rs.7000 as Interim Relief
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- NC JCM Staff Side has made a demand to 7th PAY Commission for Interim Relief and Merger of DA with Basic Pay
- Memorandum of Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance – Confederation writes to NC JCM Staff Side Secretary
- BPMS proposed general pay scale submitted to 7th Pay Commission