MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JUDGEMENT OF DELHI HIGH COURT WP (C) 3608-2014
OA 864-2014 of CAT Principal Bench was decided on 12.03.2014, NCERT appealed to Delhi High Court against it.
Now Delhi High Court had dismissed the appeal on 14.07.2014.
- Judgement on MACP – CAT, Madras Bench, Chennai
- Demand for MACP in promotional Hierarchy has been dismissed – Dopt Orders
- Financial upgradation in the next promotional grade Hierarchy under MACP – JCM (Staff Side) Secretary writes to Secretary of Dopt
- MACPS benefits in the promotional hierarchy – Clarification orders issued by Dopt on 17.5.2016
- Delhi HC Judgement on MACP