KV School Admission for wards of Railway Employees – NFIR Letter
Item No.58/2018 of PNM/NFIR’s meeting held on 25th & 26th April,2019 regarding Norms of KVS for admission of wards of Railway employees in Kendriya Vidyalaya (Projecct Sector).
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
The General Managers
All Zonal Railways and PUs
New Delhi dated 1.5.2019
Sub: ltem No.58/2018 of PNM/NFIR’s meeting held on 25 and 26.4.2019 reagarding Norms of KVS for admission fo wards of Railway employees in Kendriya Vidyalaya (Project Sectro).
With referecen to the demand of the NFIR on the aove mentioned subject regarding provision of more numbers of seats for wards of Railway Employees during admission in Project Sector KVS. The issue has been examined in the PNM/NFIR meeting and it has been decided that all Zonal Railways where Project Sectro Kendriay Vidyalaya are operational should reserve 20% seats exclusively for the wards of Railway employees at the time of admission.
- Discussions of GS/NFIR held with Railway Board on 31/01/2018 – NFIR
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2008, for persons re-employed in Railway Service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Next PNM Meeting between NFIR & Railway Board
- Treatment of Military Service Pay(MSP) Fixation of pay of re-employed Pensioners – Railway Board
- KV School Online Registration for Class 1 for the Academic Year 2019-20 will start from 01.03.2019