Karnataka Revised Pay Fixation Methodology as per GO No.FD 6 SRP 2018
FIXATION OF PAY IN THE REVISED SCALES OF PAY: The initial pay of a Government servant shall be fixed in the corresponding revised scale of pay in the following manner:-
(i) An amount representing 30 percent of the basic pay shall be added to the ‘existing emoluments’ ;
(ii) After the ‘existing emoluments’ have been so added and increased, the pay shall be fixed in the corresponding revised scale as hereunder:-
(a) Where the amount computed as above is less than the minimum of the revised scale, it shall be fixed at the minimum;
(b) Where the amount computed as above is not less than the minimum but less than the maximum of the revised scale, the pay shall be fixed in the revised scale at the stage next above that amount; and
(c) Where the amount computed as above is equal to or more than the maximum of the revised scale, the pay shall be fixed at the maximum and the amount equal to the difference between the maximum and the stage of pay in the master scale (mentioned in paragraph 2.3) next above the amount shall be allowed as ‘personal pay’.
Note: For this purpose, ‘existing emoluments’ shall include-
(a) the basic pay as defined in clause (c) of rule 3 of the Karnataka Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018;
(b) dearness allowance of 45.25% of basic pay admissible as on 01.07.2017.
- Karnataka 6th CPC Recommendations – GO No.FD 06 SRP 2018
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomaly : Removal of Anomalies in Pay Matrix Table
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation for Pre-2016 Pensioners – Karnataka COC
- CPSE – 3rd Pay Revision: Increment, Bunching of Pay, Dearness Allowance in Revised Pay Structure
- Revision of Pension in Karnataka – Ready Reckoner Fitment Tables