National Council JCM Staff Side has made a demand to 7th PAY Commission for Interim Relief and Merger of DA with Basic Pay
The Staff Side of National Council (JCM) , had raised the issue regarding payment of interim relief and merger of dearness allowance with pay , as an Agenda Item of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM ) in its meeting held on 7th May, 2014.
After detailed deliberations , it was stated by the Secretary (Expenditure), Ministry of Finance on this item that since the terms of reference enables the 7th CPC to send Interim Report , as such, the Staff Side might approach the Pay Commission for a report on Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance, as recorded in the Record Note of meeting, forwarded to Staff Side vide Director(JCA), Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensioners , Department of Pension and Pensioner’s Welfare ‘s letter No. 3/9/2014/JCA dt.24/7/2014.
We, therefore, humbly request you to kindly favourably consider our demand of payment of Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with pay as Dearness Allowance, has since crossed the value of 100% on 1st January, 2014 and a number of Government Employees are superannuating every month,who would be deprived of the benefit of the same.
- Urgent meeting of NC JCM to discuss the various demands including DA Merger and Interim Relief
- Memorandum of Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance – Confederation writes to NC JCM Staff Side Secretary
- DA Merger and Interim Relief – Major demands to be discussed in NC JCM tomorrow’s meeting
- DA Merger & Interim Relief – Cabinet Secretary assured for appropriate action
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA