How many children eligible for CEA & HS?
How many children eligible for Children Education Allowance and Hostel subsidy?
As per the consolidated instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on 16th July 2019 as follows…
Today’s Discussion – Click to Read Hot Questions & Answers
The reimbursement of Children Education Allowance and Hostel subsidy can be claimed only for the two eldest surviving children with the exception that in case the second child birth results in twins/multiple birth
In case of failure of sterilization operation, the CEA/Hostel Subsidy would be admissible in respect of children born out of the first instance of such failure beyond the usual two children norm.
More orders issued by DoPT
- Is CEA Connected with the Performance of Child?
- Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy – CG Employees Should Know the Key Points
- Grant of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy for Railway Employees
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance (CEA) and Hostel Subsidy – Consolidated instructions issued by DoPT
- Children Education Allowance Admissible for Suspension Employees?