Half Day Holiday for all CG Offices on 17.8.2018
Half Day Holiday on 17th August, 2018 – Demise of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Former Prime Minister of India
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 16th August, 2018
Subject: Half Day Holiday on 17th August, 2018 – Demise of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Former Prime Minister of India.
It has been decided that there will be half-day holiday in the afternoon of 17th August, 2018 in all Central Government Offices and CPSUs throughout the country to enable the people to attend the State Funeral which will take place at “Smriti Sthal’, New Delhi/ Pay homage to former Prime Minister Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
2. All Ministries/Departments may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Vajpayee Death: Holiday Declared on 17.8.2018 in TN
- DoPT Orders Aug 2018: Change of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) Holiday on 23.8.2018
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2016 for Central Govt Offices on account of Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
- Change in Holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid)
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-ul-Fitr during 2016 for all Central Government Offices