G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
HOLIDAY – Government Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India under Negotiable Instruments Act – Orders issed.
PUBLIC (PROTOCOL-I) DEPARTMENT
(Manmatha Aadi – 12, Thiruvalluvar Andu 2046)
From the Joint Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi Wireless Message No.3/3/2015-PUBLIC, dated 27.7.2015.
The Government of Tamil Nadu announce with profound regret the death of Thiru A.P.J. Addul Kalam, Former President of India on 27.07.2015 at Shilong. The Government have decided to declare a Public Holiday on the day of funeral i.e. on 30.07.2015 for all educational Institutions and for all Government / Private Establishments under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, as a mark of respect to the former President.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
- TN Govt Declares Public Holiday on 30.7.2015 Over APJ Abdul Kalam’s demise
- PM condoles the passing away of former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- The Great Rocket Scientist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passed away
- Vajpayee Death: Holiday Declared on 17.8.2018 in TN
- Holidays – Public Holiday – General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2016 – Declaration of the poll day 16.05.2016 as Public Holiday