Fraudulent LTC Claims in respect of J&K in lieu of Home Town – CGDA Circular
Office of the Controllers General of Defence Accounts has issued an order regarding the fraudulent claims under LTC Scheme, particularly performing LTC Claims in respect of Jammu & Kashmir in lieu of home town.
The circular insists to verify the records from private arilines revealed that tickets were purchased from unauthorized agents at much lower rate as compared to the amount of claimed in LTC by producing forged/fabricated air tickets.
- Fraudulent LTC claims in lieu of journey undertaken by Defence Personnel and civilians to J&K in lieu of home town
- Change of Home Town while availing LTC – Army Officers
- Clarification on purchase of Air Tickets from Unauthorized Agents
- Instructions on booking of tickets from an agency other than the authorized Travel agents
- Dopt Orders on 19.9.2016 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J&K and A&N