Festival Advance Increased to Civil and Teacher Pensioners
Festival Advance Increased to State Government employees and Civil and Teacher Pensioners
The Government of Tamil Nadu decided to increase the Festival Advance to Government employees, Teachers, Teaching and Non Teaching Staff of the local bodies, aided educational institutions and the employees who are eligible to draw the Festival advance, as per rules in force. The rate of festival advance is increased from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10000.
The State Government of Tamil Nadu also decided to hike the festival advance to pensioners also. State civil pensioners and Teacher Pensioners both are eligible to get festival advance Rs. 4000.
The 7th Pay Commission has recommended to abolish all interest free advances including Festival advance and Flood Advance.
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on LTC advance and Medical Advance
- Festival advance, Bicycle Advance, Warm Clothing Advance, Interest Bearing Advances – Views of Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- Electricity Tariff to Rise Again in Tamil Nadu
- Discontinuance of Festival Advance on the recommendation of 7th CPC
- Advances for Medical Treatment, TA on Tour or Transfer and LTC are retained – Finmin Orders