Fare Details of Varanasi-New Delhi-Varanasi Mahamana Express
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No:4 of 2016.
No. TClI/2910/2016/Mahamana Express
New Delhi,dt. 20.01.2016
The Chief Commercial Managers
All Indian Railways
Sub: Fare structure of Varanasi-New Delhi Mahamana Express.
It has been decided to introduce Varanasi-New Delhi Mahamana Express (Tri- weekly) w.e.f 22.0 1.2016 ex-Varanasi.
2.The basic fare of above train shall be 15% higher than the normal Mail/Express basic fares. However, other charges like reservation fee, surcharge for superfast trains, service tax etc., shall be levied additionally as admissible. Fare structure for different classes of the train is enclosed herewith (5 pages),
3.All privilege passes/complimentary passes/PTO, warrants, rail travel coupons, Concessions etc., as permissible shall also be admissible in this train.
4. Child fare shall be applicable as per the existing child fare rule and revised child fare rule w.e.f 21.04.2016.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Director (Passenger Marketing),
- Discounted fare in Shatabdi trains from Ahmedabad to Vadodara
- Fare structure of Anubhuti Coach
- Policy on earmarking of berths on demand from IRCTC for value added tour packages
- Review of Flexi Fare System in Rajdhani/Shatabdi/Duronto trains
- Issuance of Passes on Longer Route to Destination or Quicker than Direct Route – NFIR