Extension CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners
29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) – Action Taken Report on the Minutes of the 28th SCOVA meeting held under the Chairmanshipof Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 27.06.2016
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare)
Para 4(iv) of the minutes:- Extension CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners
The representatives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare informed that the 7th CPC has recommended that all Postal Dispensaries should be covered with CGHS. It was decided to await the decision of the Government within a month.
(Action:- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
The decision of the Government on the recommendations of 7th CPC is still awaited.
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to indicate latest status during the meeting a to where the matter is pending. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has also been reminded on the same vide DoPPW OM dated 04.01.2017 to expedite the matter.
- Highlights of Action Taken Report of SCOVA ON 27.06.2016
- 29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) – Minutes of the meeting
- Minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13th October, 2015 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP)
- Extension of CGHS facilities to the pensioners of post and Telegraph Department
- Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala