Expected DA July 2017 for CG Employees and Pensioners
Dearness Allowance is not an attractive word among CG Employees and Pensioners nowadays, because, the hike of DA and DR is around 1 or 2 Percent only. Particularly after 7th Pay Commission, the All India Consumer Price Index is on down trend. So, employees could not expect more like 6th Pay Commission regime. Before 2016, all CG Employees and Pensioners got higher of 10% of their basic pay or basic pension as DA or DR.
At present, we have 5 months AICPIN data from Jan to May 2017 and need one more month of June 2017 to calculate the exact percentage of DA and DR with effect from July 2017.
However, there will be no chance to increase the percentage of DA and DR from One Percent. So, the total DA and DR will become only 5% from July to Dec 2017.
The below table will describe a lot…
- DA Calculation Table: Easy 7 Steps to calculate additional DA
- Expected DA Calculation for April 2019
- Expected DA Jan 2018: Next DA is only 2%
- Expected DA from July 2015 – To wait for the month of June AICPIN data that will be released on July 31 to find out.
- 125 percent DA likely to be paid from January 2016