Expected DA from July 2019: DA 4% Confirm…5% Possible!
Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners – DA and DR 4% Confirm…5% Possible!
After releasing the All India Consumer Price Index for the month of April 2019, the Expected DA Calculation comes to a conclusion that the Dearness Allowance will be increased to 17% with the hike of 5% from July to December 2019.
Since the AICPIN, while unreleased for the month of May and June 2019, the calculation of Dearness Allowance is on 15.49 percent. Even though the statistics of CPI (IW) may go in flat position for the coming months, the calculation of DA certainly close with 16%.
If the index will go up with 2 points for one month, then the calculation of DA will be hiked to 17%. So, as per our expectation on Dearness Allowance is 4% confirm and 5% is possible!
- DA Calculation Table: Easy 7 Steps to calculate additional DA
- Expected DA Jan 2015 – Expected AICPIN for Nov 2014
- AICPIN May 2019 Two Points Increase – Expected DA Fixed at Next Level
- Expected DA from Jan 2015 – First hurdle has been completed with satisfy change
- Expected DA from July 2015 – Calculate for yourself with input of AICPIN