Expected DA from July 2015 – 6% hike in DA is very much possible!
6% DA hike for Central Government employees and pensioners from July 2015 is almost decided. This can be confirmed as soon as June 2015’s AICPIN points are released.
Currently, DA of 113% is being given to 30,87,278 Central Government employees all over India. This is very likely to increase to 119% from July onwards and will continue until December 2015.
The 6% hike will translate into an increase of between Rs.420 to 900 for more than 80% of the Class ‘C’ employees. Almost 70% of the Central Government employees receive Grade Pay of Rs.1800 to 2400.(More census click here)
The below table expressed the hike in DA month wise. The AIPCIN for the month of June 2015 not yet published and the index will be published on 31st July 2015 by the Labour Bureau. Even if the index may increase or decrease more than five points, the additional DA will stabilize at 6% only. Visitors are requested to try our calculator with input of AICPIN and get the DA immediately. And also knowing how much amount increasing in DA from July 2015 with the help of our DA Amount Calculator.
|Year-Month||Additional DA from July 2015|
|2015-Jun||119% (Even AIPCIN -5 or +5 for June 2015)|
- Expected DA from July 2015 – To wait for the month of June AICPIN data that will be released on July 31 to find out.
- AICPIN (CPI-IW BY 2001=100) 10 Points Increase in July 2018
- Expected DA on 1.1.2016 is Over – Ends with 6% Hike at 125%
- Expected DA and DR Calculator from Jan 2018
- Expected DA from January 2015 – The Next Episode Begins…!