Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding.
G.I., DPPW, Min. of Per., PG & Pensions, No.1/19/2014-P&PW (E), 31.03.2015
Sub: Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding.
In November, 2014, the Prime Minister has launched an Aadhaar-based biometric verification system “Jeevan Pramaan” to enable pensioners to submit a digital Life Certificate on-line. This is an important step in realising the vision of Digital India. This facility has been provided in addition to the other existing methods of submitting Life Certificate.
2. “Jeevan Pramaan” aims at sparing the pensioners and family pensioners the trouble of visiting bank or any other pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificates. It is possible to submit the Life Certificate from personal computers and laptops or by visiting a conveniently located Common Service Centre. Further, banks by linking Aadhaar number with bank accounts and PPO numbers will ensure authenticity of pension and other payments.
3. All the pensioners/family pensioners are, therefore, advised to get themselves and their family members registered for Aadhaar and furnish this information to the Pension Disbursing Authority. This exercise may be completed at an early date so as to avoid inconvenience at the time of submission of Life Certificate in November, 2015.
- Enrolment for Aadhaar numbers and seeding in service records of all employees
- Aadhaar based Digital Life Certification system for Pensioners – Jeevan Pramaan
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Jeevan Pramaan
- FAQ for Pensioners Regarding Digital Life Certificate (DLC)