Educational Assistance to College-going children of Non-Gazetted Railway Board Staff
Railway Women’s Welfare Central Organisation
Room No.267, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi-110001
Phone No. 23387107
President: Mrs.Arunima Lohani
Secretary: Mrs.Rashmi Ranjan
Treasurer: Mrs.Meena Mathur
Dated 14th March, 2018
Sub: Educational Assistance to College-going children of Non-Gazetted Railway Board Staff.
The Railway Women’s Welfare Central Orgnisation proposes to grant Educational Assistance to the wards of Non-Gazetted Staff of Railway Board, pursuing 3-Year Degree/Diploma and Post-Graduate Courses as also post-Matriculation Technical Certificate/Vocational Training/Nursing and Secretarial Courses.
The quantum of assistance and the number of students to whom assistance will be granted would be decided by the Management Council of RWWCO.
The assistance will be given on the basis of the scholastic record of the student and will be sanctioned for the Academic Year 2016-17. Minimum marks obtained in the last publiec examination should be 60% in aggregate in case of children of MTS(erst-while Group- staff) and 80% in case of other classes of Non-Gazetted Staff.
Desirous Non-Gazetted staff whose children are studying for regular Degree Courses and other courses mentioned above may submit their applications in the proforma available in RB(W)-I Branch, Room No.267, Conference Hall, Rail Bhavan, to the Secretary, RWWCO latest by 13th April, 2018.
- 7th CPC National Holiday Allowance to non-gazetted Staff
- Clarification about educational qualification of Ex-servicemen candidates
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff from one Department to another Department – RB Orders
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance as FAQ issued by Railway Board on 1.6.2015
- Children Education Allowance -Frequently asked questions – Railway Board Orders on 1.6.2015