DR (Dearness Relief) Loss in Pension Arrears Calculator for Freezing Period of 18 Months – All Central Government Pensioners will get pension only with 17% of Dearness Relief (DR) for the period of 18 months.
Freezing of DA and DR for 18 Months from 1.1.2020 to 30.6.2021
The simple online calculation tool will give a rough estimate of your arrear amount of Dearness Relief for the freezing period of eighteen months.
The Central Government has notified that the additional Dearness Allowance for all Central Government pensioners is stopped provisionally of 3 installments of additional Dearness Relief from 1.1.2020. After the freezing of DA and DR period, the DR will accumulate and add with the Dearness Relief from 1.7.2021.
Click to Calculate Your DR Arrears for Freezing of DR Period
- DA (Dearness Allowance) Loss in Salary Arrears Calculator for Freezing Period of 18 Months
- Cabinet approves 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Govt Employees and Pensioners
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Dearness Relief
- 7th CPC Matrix Pay with DA Calculation Ready Reckoner for Level-1 (GP 1800)
- Cabinet approved 6% DA and DR for Central Govt Employees and Pensioners from Jan 2016
Leave a Reply