DO’S & DONT’S FOR UNIT RUN CANTEENS
Do’s & Dont’s for URC’s
• Demand only what customers desire, not what is prompted.
• Report failure in after-sales-service/quality to Depots / Regional offices / HO.
• Nominate a responsible representative or URC meetings
• Report non-availability of vital & essential items to Regional offices / HO.
• Canteen staff to ensure that consumer durables are sold duly checked by the customer.
• Guarantee card to be filled and handed over to customer.
• Get defective items (within the warranty period) replaced free of cost as entitled to the customer.
• Update the Price Catalogue regularly. Submit indents before the 10th of every month.
• Indents should be raised according to what customers need and not just the reception of old demands.
• Ensure that Payments are made to CSD Depots through RTGS.
• Display new items for better appreciation and feedback from customer.
• Report discrepancies like shortages, wrong issues etc., duly enclosing Board Proceedings to the depot within 30 days of collection of Stores.
• Check doubtful packing cases at the time of collection.
• Collect AFD (Category-II) items within the same month in which they are invoiced.
• Return within 60 days (if unsold) new items / substitutes issued without URC’s demand.
• Don’t pamper CSD staff.
• Don’t accept items substituted / forced without your consent. (except newly introduced.)
• Don’t correspond for petty losses.
• Don’t allow leakages of stores to unauthorised sources.
• Don’t send clueless representatives for collection of stores.