Dopt Minister Clarifies on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service
In Lok Sabha today, the Dopt Minister Shri Jitendra Singh said that there is no proposal to reduce the retirement age to 58 years of age or 33 years of service for Central Government employees.
In a written reply for the question regarding the retirement age of Central Government employees in Parliament today, the concerend Minster of State for Personnel Jitendra Singh said that the there is no such proposal to reduce the retirement age with the connection of 33 years of service.
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of CG Employees
- Retirement age issue echoes in Parliament
- Retirement Age of Central Govt Employees Becomes the Centre of Attention Once Again!
- No Proposal to Reduce Retirement Age from 60 to 58 – Centre clarifies
- Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurates DoPT Workshop on International Women’s Day