Dopt clarification on LTC Reimbursement through CGDA Orders
Extension of LTC facilities to Defence Industrial Employees – CGDA Orders
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
All PCs DA/Cs DA
Sub: Extension of LTC facilities to Defence Industrial Employees
A reference was received from MES Employee’s Union Pune wherein a doubt has been raised that whether LTC claims on account of IRCTC packages are to be restricted to the shortest route from HQrs to the declared place of visit or the entire tour package is to be reimbursed.
2. The matter was referred to MoD for clarification. MoD D(Civ-II) in consultation with DoPT has clarified vide MoD ID No.1 1(1)/2013/D(Civ-II) dated:14.07.2014, that “reimbursement in such cases will be in accordance with Gol Decision (I) and GID (2) under Rule 13 of CCS (LTC) Rules 1988, whichever is applicable”.
3. Copy of the same is enclosed herewith for information and taking necessary action while admitting such claims.
- CSD Canteen Facilities to retired Defence Civilians – Clarification issued by CGDA
- Fraudulent LTC claims in lieu of journey undertaken by Defence Personnel and civilians to J&K in lieu of home town
- Orders for extension of Medical Facilities under CS(MA) Rules to IEs from the date of Appointment
- Eligibility criteria of a school for Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance – Clarification issued by CGDA
- Fraudulent LTC Claims in respect of J&K in lieu of Home Town – CGDA Circular