Disbursement of salary and pension to Central Government employees and pensioners on account of “ONAM” Festival
Disbursement of salary to Central Government employees working in the State of Kerala on 9th September 2016 on account of “ONAM” Festival
The Controller Ganeral of Accounts,
Ministry ot Finance, Department of Expenditure,
Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110 003
Sub:- Disbursement of Salary to Central Government employees working in the State of Kerala on 9th September 2016 on account Of “ONAM” Festival.
ONAM is the State Festival of Kerala. The Festival commences on 5th September 2016 and culminates cn 14-09-2016. This is also a social festival and is celebrated by one and all. It had been the normal practice to draw and disburse the salary and pension of the employees and pensioners in the month in which the festival falls well prior to the commencement of the festival.
We shall be grateful if orders are issued to all Departments to disburse the salary and pension for the month of September, 2016 by September 2016 in respect of all employees and pensioners in the State of Kerala. A copy of the order issued by your office on 10-08-2015 in this mater is enclosed for ready reference.
- Disbursement of Salary and Pension to CG Employees in Kerala – Orders issued
- Disbursement of Salary for the month of September – CGA Orders
- Pay Commission likely to recommend 16000 as Minimum Salary and 1 lakh as Maximum for Kerala State Employees
- No Cash Disbursement to Defence Pension – PCDA Circular 198
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017