Deficiency in providing of services by banks to sick pensioners/family Pensioner – CPAO OM
Subject:‐ Deficiency in providing of services by banks to sick pensioners/family Pensioner
It has been observed that number of grievances are being received in CPA0 regarding deficiency in services rendered by banks to pensioners/family pensioners. Pensioners/family pensioners especially those、who are sick, paralyzed and bedridden are facing problems while withdrawing their money from their respective pensioners accounts.
In view of the above, Heads of CPPCs and Heads of Government Business Divisions of all the authorized banks are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the branches to attend these pensioners/family pensioners who are sick, paralyzed and bedridden on priority basis with empathy so that no hardships are caused to the pensioners/family pensioners.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions).
Sr.Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Non-issue of Pension slip by banks
- Intimation of Recovery of Excess/Over Payment Made to Pensioners – CPAO Orders
- Restoration of Commutation of Pension – reg.
- Providing breakup of pension and arrear payments & recoveries to pensioners – CPAO