Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2016 for Central Govt Offices on account of Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
Declaration or Holiday on 14th April, 2016 – Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
Government Of India
Ministry Of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department Of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 21st March, 2016
subject: Declaration or Holiday on 14th April, 2016 – Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar.
It has been decided to declare Thursday, the 14th April 2016, as a closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dt.B.R.Ambedkar, for all Central Government Offices including Industrial Establishments throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. Of India
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2017 on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Declaration of Closed Holiday on 14.4.2018 – DoPT Order
- Gazette Notification on Gratuity: Amount, Effective Date and Maternity Leave
- Milad-Un-Nabi Holiday on 12th Dec for Govt Offices at Delhi/New Delhi
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-ul-Fitr during 2016 for all Central Government Offices