DA (Dearness Allowance) Loss in Salary Arrears Calculator for Freezing Period of 18 Months – All Central Government Employees will get salary only with 17% of Dearness Allowance (DA) for the period of 18 months.
Freezing of DA for 18 Months from 1.1.2020 to 30.6.2021
The simple online calculation tool will give a rough estimate of your arrear amount of Dearness Allowance for the freezing period of eighteen months.
The Central Government has notified that the additional Dearness Allowance for all Central Government pensioners is stopped provisionally of 3 installments of additional Dearness Allowance from 1.1.2020. After the freezing of DA and DR period, the DA will accumulate and add with the Dearness Allowance from 1.7.2021.
Click to Calculate Your DA Arrears for Freezing Period
- DR (Dearness Relief) Loss in Pension Arrears Calculator for Freezing Period of 18 Months
- Cabinet approves 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Govt Employees and Pensioners
- 7th CPC Matrix Pay with DA Calculation Ready Reckoner for Level-1 (GP 1800)
- Falling additional DA hike; Decreasing curiosity among employees
- 7th CPC Matrix Pay with DA Calculation Ready Reckoner for Level-2 (GP 1900)
Leave a Reply