Ordnance Factories strike called off
Continuing the process of dialogue which had started from 14 August 2019, the fourth meeting was held yesterday with the office bearers of AIDEF, INDWF, BPMS and CDRA under the Chairmanship of Secretary, DDP.
While reaffirming that the proposed corporatisation of OFB is under examination of the Government, Secretary, DDP patiently listened to the concerns expressed by the Employees Federations regarding how the benefits/interests of employees in terms of wages, health facilities and other service matters may be affected due to corporatisation of OFB.
The Employees Federations inter-alia suggested that their views should be considered while preparing the roadmap for increasing the turnover of the proposed entity from the current levels.
After detailed deliberations, it was agreed to recommend to the Government, the setting up of a High Level Official Committee to interact with Employees Federations to examine their concerns and other aspects of the proposed new entity. The Federations on their part have agreed to withdraw the ongoing strike and continue with the process of dialogue.
With this, employees will now be resuming their duties with effect from Monday, 26th August, 2019.
- BPMS Circular on Postponement of Strike of 02.09.2015
- Defence Employees 30 Days Strike started on 20th August, 2019
- Demanding 35% as against offered 14.29% by 7th CPC – Railway Employees Unions
- Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR Yet to Take a Decision!
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION