Claiming of Children Education Allowance & Hostel Subsidy
“CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE:
As specified in the Govt. letter No. 1(23)/2017/D(Pay/Services) dated 15/09/2017, reimbursement of CEA is to be claimed once in a year, after completion of the Financial Year based on certificate from the Head of the Institution, where the ward of the employee is studying.
Similar procedure is to be applied for Hostel Subsidy. The certification from the Head of Institute should also mention the amount of expenditure incurred by the Govt servant towards boarding and lodging.
These orders are applicable from 01/07/2017.
Claims on account of CEA & Hostel Subsidy w.e.f. 01/07/2017 may be forwarded after completion of the financial year.
Claims already submitted for the period 01/07/2017 onwards are being returned unsactioned.
- What type of Certificate or Self- Attestation to Produce for Claiming Hostel Subsidy?
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance to Defence Personnel
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance – Procedure, Bonafide Certificate Format 2019
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance – Orders issued by DoPT on 16.8.2017
- 7th CPC CEA: Total Claim for Academic Year 2017-18