Change in timings for booking train tickets through internet – Railway Board Orders on 18.9.2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 18.9.2015.
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
Managing Director / IRCTC,
11th Floor, Statesman House,
(COMMERCIAL CIRCULAR NO.58 OF 2015)
Sub:- Change in timings for booking through internet.
Please refer to this office letter no. 2010/TG-I/10/P/ITS dated 22.04.2010 on the subject quoted above wherein the timings for booking of reserved tickets through internet were advised.
2. The matter been reviewed and it been decided that the facility of booking revised tickets through internet will be available from 0030 hours to 2345 hours daily w.e.f 20.09.2015.
3. Since the timings of functioning of PRS will be changed 0030 hours to 2345 hours w.e.f. 20.09.2015, the current counters at train originating stations will also be able to function from 0030 hours to 2345 hour.
4. Wide publicity should be given for information of general public by IRCTC and Zonal Railways.
Director Passenger Marketing
- Tatkal Booking Timings Change – Online Booking Passengers Pleased
- Amendment in Tatkal Scheme – Timings for Booking Staggered for AC and non AC Classes
- Relaxation from payment of Service Charge in internet booking of Railway tickets through IRCTC
- Maximum of 6 tickets can be booked by an individual user in a month – New restriction by IRCTC
- Tatkal Ticket Booking Timings and Charges