CGDA Orders : The Controller General of Defence Accounts(CGDA) is one of the important nodal departments for Indian Government. The Defence Accounts Department comes under the Ministry of Defence with the Controller General of Defence Accounts as the Head of the Department.
The responsibility of the department to determine the entitlement and make prompt payments of pensions has increased. In order to handle this complex task, there is a Chief Controller of Defence Accounts located at Allahabad to deal with the sanctions of pensions in respect of the Service personnel (excluding Air Force and Navy personnel which are sanctioned by CDA (Air Force) and CDA (Navy) respectively ) defence civilians and the staff of the Defence Accounts Department.
He is assisted by a Controller of Defence Accounts in the Main Office. In addition, there is a Controller at Meerut dealing with the disbursement of pensions through 49 Defence Pension Disbursing Offices (DPDOs) located in various States. 11 DPDOs also function under the CDA (Chenai), who is responsible for disbursement of pension in four Southern States.
The Department issued orders from time to time and we are here publishing the same for your ready reference… Pl. Click the title of the post and get the order immediately.
- Suspension of Government employee under Rule 10 CCS Rules – Clarification issued by CGDA
- Removing Anomaly in Pensions of Ex-Servicemen
- Clarification on definition of Hometown LTC
- Definition of OROP as per Government order issued by MoD (DoESW) on 24.4.2014
- After the implementation of OROP the pension related anomalies will be reduced – Manohar Parrikar
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from 1st January, 2015.
- One Rank One Pension – Where is the OROP heading
- OROP Scheme – Where is the OROP heading
- Fraudulent LTC claims in lieu of journey undertaken by Defence Personnel and civilians to J&K in lieu of home town
- Dopt clarification on LTC Reimbursement