BPMS Circular on Postponement of Strike of 02.09.2015
BHARATIYA PRATIRAKSHA MAZDOOR SANGH
(AN ALL INDIA FEDERATION OF DEFENCE WORKERS)
No. BPMS / 12 / CIR / 2015
The Office Bearers, CEC Members,
President / Secretary of the unions
Affiliated to BPMS
Subject: Postponement of proposed Strike on 02.09.2015
Dear Brothers & Sisters
Your attention is invited to this federation’s Circular No BPMS / 11/ CIR / 2015, dated 17.07.2015 whereby all the unions have been directed to take strike ballot and serve the strike notice to the head of establishments to go on strike on 02.09.2015 on the call of Central Trade Unions along with Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh.
Now, it is worth to mention here that an Inter Ministerial Committee meeting held on 26th & 27th August, 2015 under the Chairmanship of Shri Arun Jaitley, Hon’ble Finance Minister and assured for justifys of workers, welfare of labour, concepts of tripartism in the matter of labour relations and appealed to reconsider the proposed call for strike on 02.09.2015.
Since the Government has come forward with positive assurances on the basic demands and assured to continue dialogue, it has been decided to defer/postpone the proposed strike on 02.09.2015 for next date to be decided in future.
Therefore, you are requested to apprise to your Head of Establishment regarding postponement of the proposed strike of 02.09.2015. Kindly see the format in this regard.
(M. P. SINGH)
1. General Secretary, B.M.S. New Delhi, 2426, Ram Naresh Bhawan, Tilak Gali, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi – 110055
2. Secretary General, GENC, Kanpur – For your kind information please
- BPMS has decided that all the affiliated Unions will support the indefinite strike from 11th July 2016
- Decisions taken in the Joint Meeting of the three recognized Federations AIDEF, INDWF & BPMS
- Forthcoming Agitation Programme of BPMS
- Out of 12 Central Trade Unions, Seven Unions went on strike – PIB Report
- Proposed Strike on 2nd September under reconsideration – Govt assured on Bonus, Minimum wage and Labour law issues