Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to the employees who retired before 1.1.2006
In Rajya Sabha on 6.8.2015, Minister of DoPT Shri Jitendra Singh replied in a writeen form to the subsequent questions regarding the benefit of minimum pension to the pensioners retired before 01.01.2006.
He said, In its order dated 01.11.2011, Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT), Principal Bench allowed some petitions granting the benefit of minimum pension to the pensioners retired before 01.01.2006 as per the fitment tables applicable to the employees serving as on 01.01.2006. The order dated 01.11.2011 of Hon’ble CAT was upheld by the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi vide its order dated 29.04.2013 in Writ Petition (C) No. 2348-50/2012.
The Special Leave Petition No.36148-50/2013 filed by the Government against the order dated 29.04.2013 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi has been dismissed by Hon’ble Supreme Court on 17.03.2015.
Following the dismissal of the SLPs filed by the Government, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has issued orders vide OM No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 30.07.2015 in implementation of the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – DPPW Orders on 30.7.2015
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders Mar 2015
- Delhi High Court order on maternity leave in case of surrogacy – Dopt Orders
- One Rank One Pension For Judges
- Pension arrears from 1.1.2006 – Delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years for pre-2006 pensioners