Authorisation of Air Travel to CAPF Personnel
Authorisation of Air Travel to CAPFs Personnel – MHA Orders issued on 21.02.2019
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Dated, the 21st February, 2019
The Directors General,
AR , BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB and NSG
Sub: Authorisation of Air Travel to CAPFs personnel.
The undersigned is directed to convey approval of the competent authority to allow non-entitled personnel of CAPFs, AR & NSG to travel by air from Jammu to Srinagar and back on official duty/ transfer/ tour and leave (on termination/commencement at base point at Jammu) as per the provisions contained in SR 48 B 4(a) subject to review after one year.
2. Approval of competent authority is also conveyed to allow non-entitled personnel of CAPFs, AR & NSG to travel by air from Delhi to Srinagar and back on official duty/transfer/tour as per the provisions contained in SR 48 B 4(a) subject to review after one year.
3. This will be effective from the date of issue of this order .
4. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division of this Ministry vide Dy. No.CF-3452000/SS&FA(H)/2019 dated 20.2.2019 .
(R S Khichi )
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- MHA approves entitlement of air travel to all personnel of CAPFs
- Grant of Air Travel permission to RPF / RPSF personnel on Jammu — Srinagar sector
- Travel by Premium Trains by Central Government servants on Official Duty – Clarification
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC, Official Duty, Tour, Training, Transfer – Clarification orders issued by PCAFYS
- Air Travel on Official Tour/LTC: Post-facto Approvals will not be Entertained