Attestation form for verification of character and antecedents prior to appointment in Government service
The Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions has examined the matter related to the proposal for making attestation process citizen friendly. In this regard, it has been decided to place a note on the proposed reforms on the DoPT’s website for comments. The comments on the above subject are invited within 15 days.
- Proposed format of the Service Book for Central Government Employees – Dopt
- Guidelines on framing/amendment/relaxation of Recruitment Rules on the website – Dopt Order
- Replace affidavits with self-attested documents – Orders will be issued soon, said Dopt minister
- Verification of claims of candidates belonging to SCs, STs and OBCs for purpose of appointment to posts/services – Dopt orders
- NAC Meeting Proposed Discussion Items with Comments of DoPT – NC JCM Staff Side