Amendment in Holiday List 2016 for Central Govt employees – Dopt issued orders on 12.10.20155
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 12th October, 2015
Subject: Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2016- corrigendum — reg.
Reference is invited to circular No. 12/7/2015-JCA-2 dated 11th June, 2015 circulating the list of holidays to be observed in Central government
Offices during the year 2016.
2. In para 9 of the said circular, the words “Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday” mentioned in lines 5 and 6 may be deleted, as it is already included as one of
the three National Holidays.
3. Rest of the terms and conditions of circular dated 11/6/2015 shall remain unaltered
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2016 – Dopt Orders on 11.6.2015
- CG Offices Holiday List 2020 – PDF Download
- Holidays for Central Government Employees during 2020
- Dopt Corrigendum on Holidays 2020: Deepawali falls on 14.11.2020
- Compulsory Holidays and Restricted Holidays for Central Government administrative offices