Allowance Committee Report: Empowered Committee will submit memorandum after 1.6.2017 to consideration of Cabinet
Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: May 23, 2017
All Constituents of Staff Side(JCM)
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
Today I met the Cabinet Secretary(Government of India) and handed him over a copy of our letter regarding inordinate delay in implementation of the report of the Ashok Lavasa Committee on Allowances.
Also shown him our anguish regarding other demands, pending with different committees, such as Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula and NPS, etc. etc.
The Cabinet Secretary said that, he has fixed date of 1st June, 2017 for perusal of the report of the Allowances Committee by the Empowered Committee, and soon after that, he will send a memorandum to the Cabinet for their consideration.
This is for your information.
(Shiv Gopal Mishra)
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report – Next Cabinet approval sought
- Allowance Committee Report waiting for Cabinet approval
- Inordinate delay in implementation of the report of the Committee on Allowances – NC JCM Staff Side
- Meeting of the Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 – NC JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, GoI – NC JCM Staff Side