Age Limit Increased from 67 to 70 for Doctors in CGHS
Enhancement in age of contractual doctors from 67 years to 70 years for contractual engagement in CGHS Delhi
GOVT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
C.G.H.S. (HQ), Estt(G0 Section
Sector-12, Rama Kraishna Puram,
New Delhi – 110022
Sub: Enhancement in age of contractual doctors from 67 years to 70 years for contractual engagement in CGHS Delhi reg.
In continuation to this office letter of even no. dated 12.12.2018 it is informed that the age limit for contractual engagements of doctors in CGHS is enhanced from 67 years to 70 years. Those medical officer who have completed 67 years of age but are less than 69 of years as on 31.01 .2019 may apply a fresh to this office by 3 1.01 .2019 either by post or by hand.
Central Government Health Scheme
- Engagement of Retired Doctors on Contract Basis for CGHS
- Extension of Age Limit of Retired Railway Doctors – NFIR
- Enhancement of age of superannuation of Dental Doctors under Ministry of Railways
- Re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years
- Retired Doctors on Contract Basis – CGHS Advertisement