Allowances on 7th CPC recommendation and audit of TA/DA, LTC and PT claims thereof – Orders issued
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA: 700001
1. The Secretary, OFB, 10-A, SK.Bose Rd., Kol-700 001
2. All Sr. General Managers/All General Managers Ordnance/Equipments Factories
3. All Group Controllers & Br. SAO/AOs
Sub: Publication of Gazette Notification by Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure dated 06/07/2017 regarding allowances on 7th CPC recommendation and audit of TA/DA, LTC and PT claims thereof.
Consequent upon the publication of Gazette Notification by Ministry Of Finance, Deptt. Of Expenditure dated 06/07/2017 regarding different allowances namely TA/DA, LTC etc , it is seen that entitlement of Govt. servant for different kind of journey and also entitlement for their mode of transport, stay and lump sum amount etc directly linked with Pay Levels of the Pay Matrix.
Hence, it is enjoined upon all concerned that, claim of the Govt. servant, who commence journey on or after 1st July 2017, may invariably to be indicated with Pay Levels of the Pay Matrix positively, to process the same as per entitlement at this end.
Kindly ensure maximum / wide publicity of the above points within your jurisdiction for effecting compliance.
Dy. Controller of Accounts (Fys.)
- Air Travel is allowed for Central Government employees from Level 6 and above
- Journey to Headquarters on LTC – Clarification issued by DoPT
- Revised Pay Matrix Levels as per 7th CPC for Posts in Indian Civil Accounts Cadre
- Time-limit for submission of claims for Travelling Allowances
- 7th CPC Gazette Notification of Pay Rules 2017 for PBOR (Army, Air Force, Navy)