7th CPC Revised Pay Rules – Gazette Notification on 15.6.2017
Amendment Notification for officers coming on deputation to posts in the Central Government which are not covered under the Central Staffing Scheme
Gazette Notification – 7CPC Revised Pay Rules – Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) (Amendment) Rules, 2017
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 15th June, 2017
G.S.R. 592(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General in relation to persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, the President hereby makes the following rules to amend the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016, namely:—
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) (Amendment) Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2016.
2. In the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016,—
(a) in rule 3, in clause (v), for the figures “2006”, the figures “2016” shall be substituted ;
(b) in rule 12, for the words “the date of notification of these rules.”, the following shall be substituted, namely:—
“1st January, 2016 and the same shall apply to the pay of officers coming on deputation to posts in the Central Government which are not covered under the Central Staffing Scheme.”;
(c) in the Schedule,—
(i) for PART A, the following PART shall be substituted, namely;—
“ PART A
(ii) in PART C, after serial number 47 and the entries relating thereto, the following shall be inserted, namely;—
R. K. CHATURVEDI, Jt. Secy.
Note: The Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary vide number G.S.R. 721(E), dated the 25th July, 2016.
- Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table
- Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Post – Amendment Order
- Central Civil Services (Leave) Second Amendment Rules 2017 – Dopt Notification
- Gazette Notification of Amendment in CCS (CCA) Rules
- 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pay Scales – Gazette Notification of Amendment of Service Rules / Recruitment Rules