7th CPC Child Care Leave: Special Allowance for Women
7th CPC Child Care Leave: Special allowance for women with disabilities have been increased from Rs.1500 per month to Rs.3000 per month for child care
Child Care Allowance for Divyang Women
Consequent upon implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the rates of special allowance for women with disabilities have been increased from Rs.1500 per month to Rs.3000 per month for child care which shall be payable from the time of child’s birth till the child is two years old.
This special allowance shall be payable for a maximum of two eldest surviving children and would be automatically raised by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%. It is effective from 1st July, 2017 and applicable to all Central Government disabled woman employees, irrespective of their place of posting.
This information was provided by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related Posts of Your Search Results:
- Special Allowance for child care for women with disabilities – Dopt orders on 16.8.2017
- 7th CPC Allowances : Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to all employees
- Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Children Education Allowance
- Cabinet approval on Higher Qualification Incentive for Civilians
- Maternity Leave and Child Care Leave to Women Employees