7% DA Orders Jan 2018: TN Govt Employees and Pensioners
The Government of Tamil Nadu, Finace Department issued orders to enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance payable to its employees from the existing rate of 5% to 7% with effect from 1st January 2018.
The arrears of Dearness Allowance for the months of January, February and March 2018 shall be drawn and disbursed immediately by existing cashless mode of Electronic Clearance System (ECS).
Pensioners and Family Pensioners: Dearness Relief enhanced from 5% to 7% applicable with effect from 1.1.2018 to all Pensioners and Family Pensioners.
Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable with effect from 1-1-2018 in respect of employees continuing to draw their pay in the Pre-2006 pay scales and Pre-2016 pay scale/Grade Pay.
AD-HOC INCREASE – Employees drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Another Ad-hoc Increase from 1 1 2018 – Orders – Issued.
- Enhanced Rates of DA for TN Govt Employees, Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – Tamil Nadu State Government employees, 119% to 125% with effect from 01-01-2016
- 4% Additional DA for TN State Government Employees from Jan 2017
- 9% for TN Government Employees from July 2018
- 6% DA Declared by Cabinet Committee due from 1.1.2015