6 Day Long Vacation for Banks?
Festival shopping and salaried classes are expected to get hit this year due to continuous 6 day long vacation for banks.
In addition to these, cheque transactions worth hundreds of lakhs are going to be affected during the vacation.
People are worried that commercial trade worth thousands of crores are also going to be thrown into chaos.
From 30.9.2014(Tuesday) to 5.102014(Sunday)
30th September 2014 – Half Yearly Account Closing Day
1st October 2014 – Half Yearly Account Closing Day
2nd October 2014 – Ghandi Jayanthi
3rd October 2014 – Dhasara Festival
4th October 2014 – Half a Day Working
5th October 2014 – Sunday
- Disbursement of salary and pension to CG employees and pensioners on account of “ONAM” Festival
- Reserve Bank of India Press Release – RBI Offices and all designated branches of agency bank
- What are the leave entitlements of Govt. servants serving in a vacation Department?
- Professional Tax for Government Employees in Tamil Nadu 2018-19
- List of Compulsory and Restricted Holidays 2019