50% DA Merger and Retirement age 58 : Rumor Spreading in Social Networks
Order for Merger of 50% DA, Retirement age news.
Recently rumour mill went overdrive in social media with the following news that
1. Central Government decided to merge 50% DA with basic pay with effect from 1.1.2015.
2. It went on to say that age of Retirement will be on completion of 33 Years of service or at the age of 58 Years whichever is earlier.
The 7th CPC is expected to submit its report shortly and due to Bihar elections the Central Government cannot take any policy decisions in this regard. Hence it is clarified that none of the above news are correct.
- Central government decided to Merge 50% DA with basic pay with effect from 1.1.2015 and order will be issued within 15 days
- Revising Retirement age does not come under the purview of 7th Pay Commission.
- One Rank One Pension : Implementation only after Bihar Polls
- Seeking Merger of DA and Oppose reduce the Retirement age – DPCC
- Bonanza for Haryana staff, retirement age hiked