SSC Notice: Candidates not allowed with prohibited items
NOTICE – IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES OF SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT EXAMINATION, 2017.
Candidates are strictly advised to desist from bringing bags, Mobile Phones and Prohibited Items into the Examination Venue.
1. PROHIBITED ITEMS, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
2. Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to the candidates.
3. It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
4. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years. 5. Candidates should not wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc. Candidates are advised to wear open footwear like chappal, flotter, instead of shoes as the candidates would be asked to remove shoes by the frisking staff.
6. Candidates are cautioned that they should appear only once for the Scientific Assistant In India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017. Any candidate, who appears more than once for the examination, would not only be disqualified from the said examination but would also be debarred for three years from all examinations conducted by the Commission.
7. Candidates must also refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the Scientific Assistant In India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
8. It may also be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found that the examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
9. LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES : Question Paper for Recruitment for Scientific Assistant In India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017 consists of Two Parts namely, Part-I which is Common for All Candidates and comprises of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension and General Awareness, and Part-II which consists of Specialised Subjects i.e. Physics, Computer Science & Information Technology and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Candidates are required to choose any one option out of the Part-II at the time of Exam Login.
PLEASE FOLLOW FOLLOWING STEPS TO LOGIN IN THE EXAMINATION LAB
Please enter User ID (10 Digit roll number) followed by a Suffix –P or C or E for each specialized subject of Part-II of the Question Paper as described below –
1. ‘P’- PHYSICS
2. ‘C’ – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
3. ‘E’ – ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Candidate opting for Physics in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘P’ as illustrated below:
Candidate opting for Computer Science And Information Technology in PARTII, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘C’ as illustrated below: 1234567890C
Candidate opting for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘E’ as illustrated below: 1234567890E
Then Enter – PASSWORD
Password is Date of Birth of candidate to be entered in DDMMYYYY format Only.
NOTE: Based on the special SUBJECT code as mentioned above, after login, the candidates would get the question paper of his/her selected option. Candidate once logged in with a special SUBJECT code shall NOT BE ALLOWED to CHANGE it later. In case of RE-LOGIN due to system error or infrastructure issue, candidates are required to continue with the same SUBJECT CODE selected at the time of FIRST LOGIN, otherwise his/her responses would NOT be evaluated under any circumstances. Candidates are strictly advised to download and read instructions carefully as mentioned in their Admit Card.