Pension Road Map – Simple Pension Calculator
UPON ENTRY INTO SERVICE
Service Book in prescribed Format to be maintained to record every step in your official life. It must contain Family Details and Nominations for Retirement/Death Gratuity, GPF and amount of CGEGIS.
You must check your Service Book so as to verify correctness of entries made therin.
FIVE YEARS BEFORE RETIREMENT
Issue of Service Verification Certificate of your Qualifying Service, five years before retirement by Head of Office.
AFTER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF SERVICE
Issue of Service Verification Certificate of your Qualifying Service by Head of Office.
ONE YEAR BEFORE RETIREMENT
1. Head of Office should write to Directorate of Estate for issue of No Demand Certificate in respect of period of preceding eight months before the date of your retirement, in case you occupy or occupied Govt. Accommodation
2. In case of employees who have never occupied government accommodation, No Demand Certificate should be issued by the Administrative Authority concerned.
3. List of persons retiring in next one year is sent to the PAO by Head of Office.
NOT LATER THAN EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE RETIREMENT
Head of Office will issue you a certificate regarding length of Qualifying Service proposed to be admitted for purpose of pension and gratuity and as to emoluments and average emoluments for purpose of reckoning of retirement gratuity and pension for your acceptance. Head of Office will issue you Form 5 for completion.
NOT LATER THAN SIX MONTHS BEFORE RETIREMENT
You may submit objection with reason and relevant documents for non acceptance of qualifying service/emoluments communicated to you by Head of Office. You may submit Form 5 duly completed in all respects to the Head of the Office. You may also exercise your option for commutation of pension in Form 5.
NOT LATER THAN FOUR MONTHS BEFORE RETIREMENT
Head of Office shall ensure completion of Part-I of Form 7 and he shall forward the pension papers to the PAO.
THREE MONTHS BEFORE RETIREMENT
You may apply for commutation of pension in Form I-A to the Head of Office (if not applied for in Form 5) for onward transmission to the PAO. You may please ensure that your DDO has stopped making GPF recoveries in your case.
TWO MONTHS BEFORE RETIREMENT
Head of Office shall communicate to the PAO, Govt dues recoverable from DCRG in your case.
ONE MONTH BEFORE RETIREMENT
After checking of your Pension case received from your Head of Office, Pay & Accounts Officer shall issue PPO & authority for Gratuity.
- How to apply for granting family pension on the death of Government servant, pensioner, family pensioner
- Expected DA July 2015 – Simple and Accurate Calculator for CG Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Basic Pension Calculation Method with Simple Steps
- expectations of Pensioners – 15 points PCDA listed
- Simplification of pension payment procedure-submission of certificates by retiring Armed Forces Personnel along with pension papers
- Automatic restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension and payment of Additional Quantum of Pension/Family Pension
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners — delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years – Request for clarification Reg. Retirement after 10 years of service on Superannuation and absorption in government autonomous bodies / government undertakings
- 7th CPC Defence Pension Calculation for Nb Subedar as per DESW OM dt.5.9.2017
- 7th CPC Defence Pension Calculation for Colonel as per DESW OM dt.5.9.2017